1. Book/go on a weekend Away – It’s holiday season so whether you’ve just come back and feeling the holiday blues or haven’t booked a holiday yet book yourself a last minute weekend away, pack your sunglasses and go relax!
2. Shop the sales – It’s getting that time of year where the sales are popping up everywhere. I know i love to pick up sale bargains so maybe you could go and pick up yourself a summer bargain!
3. Go Swimming – Swimming is something which i always enjoy… but never actually go and do! Grab a buddy and go to the local swimming baths or if your on you holiday’s take full advantage of the swimming pool!
4. Go to the Zoo – Animals always have a way of making me happy and smile, while the weathers been pretty nice recently maybe take a trip to the zoo and pack yourself a picnic enjoy a day out looking at all the animals the zoo has to offer!
5. Go on a Bike Ride – This is something i always want to do… but i just don’t own a bike. So this summer i am determined to go on a bike ride!
What Will you be doing this weekend? Id love to know in the comments.
For more idea’s check out my last 5 Things To Do This Weekend